Dan Dan The Art Man

Stories and book reviews written and read by Dan Absalonson. This website is used to create the podcast feed for www.DanDanTheArtMan.com

Episode 73 | Into the Nanten

In this 73rd episode, I review Into The Nanten - The Record of My Exile by Jay Swanson. It was my favorite book of 2016 back when I reviewed it. It started as a real-time live blog with journal entries. There is amazing artwork that goes with it, and an outstanding audiobook!

Play or download the .mp3

Buy the Book on Amazon:

Check out the author's website:

My books mentioned in this episode:
Haunted House Flipper:

Visit my website: www.DanDanTheArtMan.com

FOLLOW ME:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Places To Find Me

About Me

My photo
Dan first started writing stories in elementary school, where he and a friend would skip lunch and recess once a month to eat in the library while hearing all about the new books on the shelves. His love for reading, as with visual art and music, has now extending into creating his own fiction. He works as a digital artist and lives in Washington state with his beautiful family of five.